Monday, March 21, 2011

Week Four

Well, I did not get a chance to cook again last week. Over spring break I had a day of fun, got sick, got sicker, went out and partied anyway, felt worse, and then it was back on the grind again. It's all good though. I'm still making a post each week, and that's what matters!

There hasn't been much time for food shopping again, so I stuck to one of Rachel Ray's 5 ingredient recipes that looked easy and yummy. I made her Cauliflower Fritters recipe today. It was so simple and yummy; I love it! However, I must say the fritters alone are kind of bland and could use some kind of seasoning, but with the salad and lemon juice they're delicious (and healthy)! I would definitely make this again and/or try to make another type of fritter. This was great cooking practice.

Photo proof:
(The brown slices are Tofurkey breakfast links cut in half and then in half again. I also sprinkled some cheese on top of the salad. Mmm!)

P.S. They're not burnt!

No comments:

Post a Comment