Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Week Three

So far, spring break has been awesome! But I haven't gone food shopping and, thus, have not bought the ingredients for the exciting recipe I planned to make over break. Still, I hope to cook again this week, which I will blog about, but I decided to try a recipe tonight because I was really hungry. Also, I'm slightly sick, so that made me extra hungry and lazy. The recipe I chose is extremely easy but very delicious!

I made BBQ Tofu Cubes. I actually messed up the recipe (yes, even with as easy as it is) by adding way too much BBQ sauce; I realized it shortly after I added the mixture to the pan. To fix my error, I scooped out as much sauce as possible and just added a little salt. It came out great! For side dishes, I heated up a bag of rice (yes, I'm a cheater) and fixed some easy coleslaw. For the coleslaw dressing, I mixed up a little oil, white vinegar, lemon juice, dijon mustard, and salt.

Photo proof!


Mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment